Friday, October 12, 2007

Just a start

As stated in my last post,I have a little idea.I would like to bring together real estate professionals in the area to push the technology envelope.Some of the topics of interest that I have in mind for example are of course blogging.Also what are the top social networks out there and what effective methods are there to help create sales? active rain and my space come to mind.Listing sites such as Trullia and Zillow.What other Web 2.0? Google base,edgeio,oodle,fatdoor,locolism,flipping pad,property shark,redfin welcome mat,1000 watt....I could go on and on.I have at least 25 more years to go in this business. What will they be like?????? This is an open invitation to go to the edge! Oh..... and we can change the name of this thing... I am open to suggestions

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I think this could be a good idea. Especially if we can pass along experience, tips and techniques, and research we have done on new products. Great idea!